BIS, LLC is an Indiana based advanced building consulting company. We provide home energy efficiency inspections, testing, ratings and green building consulting for builders, manufacturers and homeowners.
“Our goal at BIS is to provide builders and manufacturers a cost effective avenue to build energy efficient, environmentally friendly products and be recognized for that effort.”-Bart Brower, President of Eco-First
Why Should You Have A Certified Energy Star Rated Home?
- Save on Your Energy Bills- An Energy Star rated home saves 15-30% annually for homes built to local codes.
- Increase Your Comfort- Improve your thermal comfort and reduce the amount of dust carried in by outside air.
- Reduce Your Maintenance Costs- Increase the life expectancy of HVAC equipment.
- Reduce Home Damage- Reduce the potential for moisture damage caused by infiltration of moist air, especially in humid climates.
- Increase Resale Value of Your Property- Energy Star certified homes have a higher appeal and market value.